Simple Stress Relief Tips

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Simple Stress Relief Tips

The best way to deal with stress for me is to go to the gym. You have to be cautious with your training volume. Training can be very stressful on the body just like anything else in life. Eat healthy, unprocessed food. Food plays a really big role in stress tolerance and stress adaptation.

If you are always stressed, maybe at work or in the house, there are quite a couple of things that can help you relief stress such as rescheduling work activities by a certain percentage, fixing a particular time to have some cool rest while at home, although all these cannot be actualized unless you are determined.

Comment

I would suggest exercising when ever you can and try mixing thing up a bit. In other words I have found by changing the thing you do and the way you approach the things in your life you will see the things in your life from another perspective and that can help you find solutions in problems that you previously missed. All this can help you manage the stress have. Everyone knows that stress can influence your heath but the other way around works too. By adapting a healthier lifestyle could improve the way you manage stress.

Comment

I relieve stress by going for a quick but hard run. Really focusing all my energy into it helps keep my mind off what I was stressing about in the first place, and when I'm done I have all those endorphins running through my system it's hard to go back to how stressed I was before.

I also find meditating, even for just 5 minutes can be a huge stress reducer. You can do this anywhere really from on the bus to locking yourself in a bathroom stall for a few minutes. Just closing your eyes and taking several deep breaths and observing the sensation can really help reset a bad stressful day.

Comment

I wish the gym was a good stress reliever for me.

A nice stress reliever for me is to go shopping, online shop, relaxing by watching a nice movie or tv show, going out or just taking a nice refreshed shower!

Comment

My favorite form of stress relief, without a doubt, has to be meditation. That's because not only does it serve as a great, instant form of stress relief in moments of intense stress but studies show that it helps with managing stress levels in the long term as well.

Something as simple as sitting down for 10 to 20 minutes, and doing nothing but focusing on your breathing the whole time can do unimaginable wonders.

Comment

Yes you are right exercising helps in reducing stress. The exercises that I practice are swimming, walking and jogging. Swimming is the lagoon is the most relaxing exercise for me. Since I do not live far from the beach I usually go to the beach for my evening walks. Walking on the beach and watching the sunset is a stress buster for me. I also try to listen to meditating music.

Comment

Try to listen your favorite music while in gym or even outside, as its scientifically proved that music is a great healer of stress and even know as stress buster. For me , whenever i feel stressed i try to listen my favorite music and that always help.
                Also you should drink a lot of water as it helps a lot to stay calm and healthy.

Comment

I can't imagine a gym having that kind of effect on me, haha! I prefer to walk or run outdoors feeling the wind on my face and enjoying the sun because it's much more pleasurable for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
                    The best way to deal with stress for me is to go to the gym.
                    Lucky you! Gym is a great stress relief method but unfortunately it doesn't work for me, maybe because I've used to going to gym. My kind od stress relief activities include nature - hiking, riding a bike in hills, and another outdoor activities. Hanging out with you friends, laughing and dancing can be really good way to get rid of stress. Hugs are also great stress reliefs
                    I saw on television the other day that psychologists recommend watching videos of cute cats and puppies being clumsy as a stress relief by looking at those videos your feelings become gentle and protective so stress fades away and you forget things you were stressing about.

Comment

Working...
                    X