Phentermine and hypertension

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phentermine and hypertension

I suffer from hypertension and I am 13 kgs overweight. Are there any serious side effects or complications with this supplement? Will it make my hypertension worse?

I am thinking of buying it as I think hormones are preventing me from losing the weight naturally, so I would like to know others' experience with phentermine, whether good or bad.

Thank you in advance.

Weight loss in general can reduce the cardiovascular risks such as Hypertension or heart attacks this mean that by losing weight you'll actually be improving that condition you have. Phentermine is going to help you lose that weight and therefore is going to help you with your cardiovacular disease but there's a trick phetermine can stimulate nervous system which can leads to high blood pressure so you are going to need to check it first with your doctor. But it shouldn't make your hypertension worst if you are taking your meds...
    Last edited by Pink_Turtle; 08-10-2017, 06:24 PM.

Comment

Phentermine will help you in weight loss but you have to go parallel with your diet too. In addition, you need to exercise lightly such as brisk walking or Yoga to keep your hypertension at bay.

Comment

As far as I know, there shouldn't be any issues with taking Phentermine if you have hypertension. I mean, your hypertension can be caused by you being overweight so losing weight could potentially help you a lot in reducing it. But like peachpurple has said, do not forget about your diet and exercise.

You have to do all three:
        1) take Phentermine,
        2) eat right, avoid sugar, cut carbs, loadsa fruit, and vegetables, ...
        3) exercise every day

I think that you will see results soon if you follow that method.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel View Post
          As far as I know, there shouldn't be any issues with taking Phentermine if you have hypertension. I mean, your hypertension can be caused by you being overweight so losing weight could potentially help you a lot in reducing it. But like peachpurple has said, do not forget about your diet and exercise.

You have to do all three:
          1) take Phentermine,
          2) eat right, avoid sugar, cut carbs, loadsa fruit, and vegetables, ...
          3) exercise every day

I think that you will see results soon if you follow that method.
          Thank you. Your replies have been very informative. I already eat right and exercise 5 days a week, so Phentermine will just be an extra help for me to lose the weight.

Comment

I think that you must ask your doctor especially if you are taking other medicines before that you start using Phentermine. While you are taking Phentermine make sure that you exercise and also eat the right foods. This will enable you to lose weight more quickly.

Comment

Different studies and doctors have different opinions, there is logic in phentermine affecting your hypertension, but there is no concrete opinion on the fact, consulting your doctor seems like a good idea.

Comment

Working...
              X